Explore new and innovative ways of managing your future risk reduction strategy
Professional Pensions Risk Reduction Forum 2014 will explore new and innovative ways of managing your future risk reduction strategy.
The investment landscape has changed significantly over recent years. What implications will these changes have for your risk reduction strategies? How can schemes take advantage of an imminent rise in interest rates? How can we successfully manage pension fund liabilities? How can schemes deal with the increases in life expectancy?
The 2014 agenda has been designed to enable you to learn about the latest developments in pension schemes de-risking. It will help you assess the opportunities in light of the current economic environment; debate the best way to reduce risk in your scheme; and look at how your risk management process can operate more effectively.
Benefits of attending
- Exceptional keynote addresses and plenary speakers: Insightful and varied presentations from diverse companies and industry leaders
- Personalise your day - choose between 2 streams: Enabling you to make the most of the conference
- Workshops: An interactive session where you will be grouped according to your pension fund size to go through the key aspects of revamping a model pension fund's risk reduction strategy
- Panel debate: Interactive questions to facilitate panel commentary and share audience opinion regarding the practicalities and differences of risk reduction and risk management
- Networking: Make contacts to take back to your office and save yourself time and effort by seeing peers and experts alike under one roof
- Continuing Professional Development: Earn PMI CPD hours by attending the conference
The Professional Pensions Risk Reduction Forum is a complimentary invitation only event - spaces are strictly limited.