Assessing the Case for Risk Reduction
Professional Pensions are proud to announce the return of the annual Risk Reduction Forum on 14th March 2013 at The Hotel Russell in central London.
Specifically designed for trustees, pension fund managers and senior pension fund and benefit scheme representatives to update and educate them on the recent movements concerning pension scheme risks, liability growth and investment strategies going forward.
Professional Pensions have listened to the delegate feedback and are pleased to return this year with an invigorated new agenda. As an established industry event, we strive to continue to move the event forward each year to cater for our delegates changing needs.
The programme has been enhanced this year to include:
- A high level keynote address from an industry leader
- For the first time we will have afternoon boardroom sessions so delegates can select relevant sessions to attend
- A high profile case study where delegates can learn from the practical experience of others
- An interactive panel session providing delegates with the opportunity to respond interactively to specific risk reduction issues
This respected, must attend event is delighted to offer a refreshed more concise agenda which offers delegates a more structured more content led agenda than ever before.
The Professional Pensions Risk Reduction Forum is a complimentary invitation only event, but spaces are strictly limited.
This event is PMI (Pensions Management Institute) CPD accredited:
• Gain up to 7 CPD hours by attending
The Professional Pensions Risk Reduction Forum is essential for delegates who wish to keep up to date with the most pressing issues concerning pension scheme risks and is entirely complimentary.